PROTECT YOU FROM WHATEVER FALLS OUT OF THE SKY
Stop wrap yourself in smelly seal skin/ bulky rubber slickers to stay dry. Advances in Weatherproof Textiles & Apparel Design help This Rain Jacket to be more Comfortable & Watertight than ever before.
RAINPROOF TO 20K & WATER REPELLENT
Fully Sealed Seams Ensure Full Waterproof Protection; a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish Sheds Light Rain.
WINDPROOF UP TO 60 MPH
60 mph Winds are the Kind of Gusts that Uproot Trees. This Fabric Will Help Keep You from Feeling Like the Wind is Blowing Right through Your Body.
UPF 50+ PROTECTION
Block 99% of Harmful UV Rays without Using Sunscreens.
The Fabric is so Soft, Ultra-Thin and Ultra-Light that it almost feels as if you're wearing nothing at all. It Weighs Less than 6 Ounces and Scrunches up Small Enough to Fit in a Pocket.
PACKABLE INTO POCKETS
Jacket Packs Away in Its Own Left Pocket, ideal for traveling.
BREATHABLE TO 20K
A 20,000 Breathability Rating Means that 20,000 Grams of Water Vapor Can Pass Through the Fabric Going the Other Direction.
Layers Consist of a Face Fabric treated with a Durable Water Repellent, a Thin Mesh for Releasing Water Vapor, and a Protective Interior Lining Underneath.
SIMPLEST DESIGN WITH DURABLE ZIPPER
The Simplest Design Hiding the Most Thoughtful and Modern Details. The Best in Fit and Fabric, Made to be Affordable and Accessible to all.
PERFECT FOR ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
Excel as a Rain Shell and Wind Shell for a Wide Range of Activities Including Cycling, Hiking, Climbing, Trail Running, Travel, and City Commutes.
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Black, Grey, White, Navy, Green, Orange, Yellow, Pink.
- Weight: 169 g / 5.9 oz
- Size: S - 4XL (Fit for Men and Women)
- Hang it - don’t store it crammed in an abrasive, tiny stuff sack.
- If you notice grease, dirt, or sunscreen, or water is no longer beading on the surface, wash it.
- Avoid fabric softener, bleaches, dry cleaning, or the dryer.
Q: Is the hood large enough to wear a bike helmet under?
- A: Medium size will fit a ski helmet, also comfortable with a ball cap hat.
Q: For storage, is it better to hang the jacket up or is it alright to leave it in my pack, stowed in its pocket?
- A: It's best to store the jacket loosely or on a hanger so that it's less likely to accumulate moisture.
Q: My coat smells like cigarette smoke. What is my best option to clean the jacket?
- A: That smell will come out by washing it with a tech wash.
Q: Is this jacket waterproof enough for a heavy downpour?
- A: Yes, this jacket is waterproof enough to withstand heavy rain.
VERIFIED PURCHASE REVIEWS
"This jacket performed very well and was used during 2 days of heavy rain and 2 days of drizzle & wind. It kept me very dry and comfortable and is easy to wear a backpack and still have a range of motion."
- Mason Wright, Youtube Traveller
"I bought this for my tall son. It packs up fairly small and it nice to keep in his backpack in case it rains. It’s also a great jacket for going fishing in the rain."
- Natalie Bailey, House Wife
"A great addition to my outdoor gear, it's already provided excellent rain protection. It packs down small and has been living in my daily work backpack."
- Daniel Hughes, Officer
CLICK ADD TO CART TO SECURE YOUR 70% DISCOUNT NOW
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED & EASY REFUNDS
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.